Monday, June 19, 2017

Week 61 - Bariloche


How has your week been?  How are things with the new companion? GREAT!   How did all of transfers go? GOOD, but this transfer is gonna be better!    How are the members? TOUGH.  How is hermana lider going? GOOD Do you ride the same bus line everywhere you go or are there different ones and you just pick whichever sounds good? There are differnt ones. It depends on where we want to go. 

So, I was in Roca for a day and a half! I went with Sister Ventura (previous companion) and was with Sister Howard (current companion) who is leaving from Roca to come down here to Bariloche. She's a fabulous missionary and I love her! She's from Provo Utah.... REALLY Utawn. Then we had the leadership counsel with Richard G Maynes of the presidency of the 70. Hes GREAT! I learned so much! He was the missionary that found President and his wife, seprately. He asked President to speak at the baptismal service of his future wife and her family after two weeks of being a member and without knowing sister casariego. I LOVE STORIES! Then we came back her and did exchanges with two newbie sisters. I was with sister Vieira from brazil. Fabulous. Then we had another bigger conference with Elder Maynes. Then we had a day of miracles. We found a  new investigator that I've knocked the door of a million times and she's SUPER prepared. We went to visit Sonja the gringa and she had a friend over who is super interested and gave us references and stuff. It was great! Then we had interviews with President. Then we had church yesterday and here we are! I don't have much time but I love y'all and the gospel is true! 

Love, Hermana Sant
 








 

1 comment:

  1. Well, HELLO! You are the cutest missionary I ever have seen!!!!!! I want to BE you Sari Sant! You're so fabulous and amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!