Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 25 - El Bolsón


I cleaned the cealing today. There were alot of bugs. Im learning a lot here... like how to get over my fear of moths. and other creepy crawly, flying, biting, furry things.
Also, there was a two for one special at an ic3ecream place and hermana jarvis and I each got a kilo. Its so yummy!
Also, ... welll... I dont remember what the other pictures were haha

This week! We went to bariloche for a bit for stake conference! It was awesome! And so many of our new converts went too! We had 2 big colectivos... buses for the ward here to go because bariloche is 2 hours away.

Lets see. Our funny story this week. I know I have one but I seem to have forgotten it!
Some things that are new:
the people here are very very clean in different ways. For example. It is a regular thing to be sweeping the sidewalk outside of your house and occasionally the dirt road. Also, they pout their cut gras in pot holes (louisianians... consider that your invitation. I know there are enough potholes!)
Im loving it here! and I really feel like we are helping people! Lots of people need us right now and we're trying to get to all of them that we can!

Oh yeah! Hermana jarvis finished 7 months today! And her watch has a step counter and the other day w had 31000 steps! How many miles would that be?

Thats pretty much it!

Love, Hermana Sant


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!