Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 24 - El Bolsón

 We got to watch conference this week! We all were in the church with the big projection screen and watched it. It was interesting because the words on the screen were still in english and I thought they would change them. We had hymn books so we could still sing when the congregation sings. It was funny singing in spanish while the english was still going! I LOVED listening to conference! It wqas so great! Especially the second session in saturday... all about missionary work!

What kind of bugs do you have there?
I couldnt tell you. We have spiders like normal but not like a ton. Mosquitos. I found a little larva worm on my desk this morning. I see a lot of beetles that look like stink bugs but I dont know if they are stink bugs haha

Are you getting enough sleep?
Yep! Im tired a loot, but im mostly aclamated to the schedule now! I dont have a hard time getting up or going to sleep!

I feel like this week was a bit of a blur. We had exchanges on wednesday. I leanred a lot! i love visiting bariloche! Its so pretty!

Also, we had transfers (today). We're both staying! And hermana Jarvis is the harmana leader of the south part of the mission!

Thats pretty much it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!