Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 26 - El Bolsón

Well, This week was really really rainy! Winter is coming back and I love it! there is nothing like being able to stomp in puddles ALL day long. Its my life long dream and Im not being sarcastic haha I love the rain! My compaiunion... not so much. Its been a little hard for her. Shes getting sick and drained of anergy while Im getting more and more happy and healhty haha
We have been trying to find the house of an investiogator for like two months! We always teach her in her grandma's house and finally someone told us that lucia lived in a house behind theirs! We went to the house and clapped and a girl that was about 15 came out and we asked if lucia was home and she said, yeah im her! haha my companion was shocked out of her socks! We taught her and wrote down her number so we culd plan a time to visit her and then her dad came out and he looked mad. He shook our hands and cracked the knuckles of my companion he shook so hard (and I my hand still hurts from it). He told us that he hates missionaires and that missionaries with nametags like ours had lied and hurt their family and he never wants to see us again. He had us scribble out the phone number and watched us to make sure we did it. It was threat number 2! So we're not gonna visit them anymore haha
Well, Im out tof time! I want to write more! but I cant haha I love yall! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!