Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 30 - El Bolsón

Mayra got baptized!!!! She has been an investigator for like a year and she decided that she wanted to be baptized:) Shes passed the baptismal interview with flying colors several times and she is fabulous with a new little baby and everything! I am so happy for her!

Do you know what is happening with transfers? 
Yep! Hermana Jarvis is going to Bariloche (hence why I'm here in Bariloche today) and she will be the hermana leader with Hermana Farr (also hermana leader) and I'm going to Neuquen in a few days to pick up my new greenie! I'm staying in Bolson!

How's the weather?
It's raining and cold today:) I love it! I'm drinking in these cold days before it gets hot!

How are the dogs?
Good! They occasionally bite me but thats fine! They've yet to break skin

What's your favorite food?
CHIIIIIPA! I love chipa! Its cheese bread balls

What's your favorite thing to wear?
My pink skirt with my blue flowery shirt as shown in the pictures. Its so comfy

What do you love the most right now?
What? ummmm investigators! I love the work!

Tell me what you see if you look out the window right now?
Im in Bariloche so I see a city bus and tons of little colorful buildings with cobblestone sidewalks and its all soaking wet.

Do people in town recognize you because you've been there so long?
Yes. Luckily, I recognize them too so I can now stop people on the steet by their names and talk to them!

How big is Bolsón?
I dont know haha Pretty big but also really small. Can you look up the miles in a map?

(Yes, I can):


How are you investigators?
Good! Norma wants to be baptized the fastest possible! Mili is doing great! Claudia is still going to church but we have yet to teach her more than about Joseph Smith so she's really confused. The other people aren't progressing much, but we are finding new ones every day!

Sleep?
Good! I didn't sleep the night I found out I was training, but I'm fine now!

Eat?
I like to do it.

Hair?
I've now transitioned to a middle part to follow the foot steps of my roll model: Rachel Cromwell.

Happy thing?
LIFE!

Sad thing?
Gloria, one of our favorite members is less active now! Where did we go wrong?

Funny thing?
I don't remember this week very well.

Challenging thing?
This week was easy. Which makes me fear the following week haha

Ooooo! In church yesterday,  the stake presidency was there and them and the bishop talked and their talks were awesome  Sacrament was 2 hours long! We just skipped the second hour of classes. They talked about marriage and that the statistics here are 75% of marriages end in divorce. They told us to be careful what we say and how we treat our families. It was awesome! because there are a few members we are trying to help that are going through divorces or splits right now and they need help.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!