Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 31- El Bolsón

Okay, so I followed hermana Jarvis to Bariloche ... weirdest thing ever. Nothing like taking your companion to meet her new companion and staying for two days haha then I left at almost midnight for Neuquen on Tuesday night and got to Neuquen at like 5 in the morning. I slept for a half hour in the pension of the Hermanas on the floor and then met all of the new hermanas. Then we went to the mission home, proselyted for a bit in the street, and then had lunch and found out who our companions are and had some meetings with information.

As I watched the gringo elder fall asleep on the couch, I realized, I don't remember any of my orientation because I didn't understand it!!! haha Then we stayed with the hermanas for the night and left for Bolson the next morning!

Who is your companion?  Her name?
Hermana Banuera
Her major?
I didnt really understand it. Its something with legal stuff.
Where's she from? 
Cordoba Argentina!
What MTC did she go to?
Buenos Aires

Is Bolson getting ready for Christmas?
Nope! not that I can see! But us missionaries are!
Is anyone going to attempt a Thanksgiving dinner for the Gringa (you)?  Yep! An awesome recent convert- Viviana!

Is it hot enough to need A/C?  Yes..... I am starting to have a hard time to sleep at night.

Does anyone there have A/C?  Not in Bolson. There is one pension in the north of the mission that has AC.

What's new with your investigators?  Norma has now decided to get married to her boyfriend in AUGUST. and live with him until then...

What's new with you?   I'm really really happy!

Anything funny?   Hermana Banuera has a hard time with the keys in our doors... I don't remember much of this week either!  I'm gonna start reading my journal before I write y'all!

Sad?   Norma.

Challenging?  Norma.


Happy?   LIFE!

Sorry those were boring answers! Haha today is the birthday of my comp so one of the pictures is of me last night making a cake for her... its not really a cake its just cookies and whipped cream and dulce de leche...

Love, Hermana Sant




1 comment:

  1. You're the cutest, Sari B! I am so so happy that you are soaking in everything you can from your mission! You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!