Monday, November 28, 2016

Week 32 - El Bolsón

How's the Spanish? 
Bien! 
Are there any parts you still struggle with?
A lot! but I'm learning more each day! 
Do you think in Spanish?
Yes and no. Sometimes I talk spanglish without realizing that people cant understand my words that I dont know in spanish. But thats like very rarely and only with my companion.
 
I know you talked a bit about your Comp last week but now you know her better.  Does your current Comp speak English? No, but I'm teaching her because she wants to learn:) She's awesome!  What's her personality like? Shes a little quiet but is happy and fun! She likes the horoscope stuff like cancer and pices and stuff haha
 
Any awful bugs or rodents now that it's warming up?
Not too badly yet! There are little bugs here and there, but Bolson is like utah. 
Do you sweat like a pig tracting?
Depends on the day. Sometimes, YES. 
Are you sun burned?
YES. The back of my neck got super burned this week because I put my hair in a bun.
 
How are you?! 
Good! 
How was your Argentinian Thanksgiving? 
On Thanksgiving we didn't really eat anything special, but a member had us over for a bbq yesterday and it was a TON of meat. You'll see the pictures on facebook because my computer doesn't work with my pendrive today. 
How is your companion doing?
I think shes doing good! Shes happy and this week was hard because our investigators are deciding not to progress so its hard. 
How goes the training? 
It's good. 
How's the weather? 
Hot.
Your investigators? 
Our investigators are all going down the toilet. We can't find them, they don't show for our appointments, didn't go to church this week, aren't repenting, a lot. But I'm happy and we're still teaching like 8 people every day. 
Your ward?
They're good! This week was the primary program and it was awesome! I love watching them sing! 
I don't know why but my mind is blank every time I sit down to write! I love you guys! 

Today we are in Bariloche for a big zone activity because today is a holiday.  We are using the computers at the family history center and they don't read my thumb drive so no pictures.  Also, here in Bariloche, there's a little lady member that can knit incredibly cool sweaters! She's like a chinese child with her skills! It's so cool! 

This week was super spiritual. We learned a lot and were very bold with our investigators about the commandments of God. They didn't like the commandments of God, so they aren't following them. It's sad to see, but we're gonna work harder! 

Also, there are lots of gypsies here and there's a ton of stereotypes about them! They're known to be car robbers, woman buyers, and dangerous. The elders were walking by a gypsy house (you know which ones they are because the women are always outside in their big skirts and they always have TONS of cars) and a car came spinning out of nowhere and they left the car with a gun and they walked super fast and didn't look but they heard screaming and gun shots. So... we don't cross the line between our area and the elders now! 
That's it! 

Love, Hermana Sant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!