Monday, December 19, 2016

Week 35 - El Bolsón

I made a christmas tree of things we found in the pension.
I love my comp. 
This week, we found a lot of kids to teach! Kids are so receptive! We have Tatiana and Zaira who are our main investigators right now. They are awesome! They are 11 and 12 and their dad wants us to teach them and is fine with them getting baptized again if they want to and they believe in it and he's fine with taking them to church and all! Its awesome! 
Also we went to Bariloche for a bit this week and had the training from President! It was great!
I love you all! Have a wonderful christmas!!! 











Pictures I stole from Facebook from the Zone Conference in Bariloche:





1 comment:

  1. I love that she made a Christmas tree and I love the way she marks her scriptures, it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!