Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 33 - El Bolsón

We went to Gridos with the sisters in Bariloche! This week, a Gridos (super cheap, yummy icecream joint) opened here in Bolson! *hashtag because I can't use the sign here* blessed

What's your favorite part of being a full time missionary?
That I dont have to worry about anything about the world. God and people nothing more.

What's your least favorite part or the thing you have found most challenging?
I have to worry about God and people haha I'm always SOOOO worried sick that I'm not being a good enough missionary, that I'm not helping the people enough, am I humble? Am I really following the Spirit? Oh no, I forgot this person, or I didn't invite this person to read this chapter or to be baptized or I am pridefull or I'm not saying what I need to to help my investigators or Oh no, we dont have investigators!" Its a bit stressful haha  

What are some challenges you and your Comp are facing? 
My comp is pretty great! I need to be better. Pray for me. Pray that my comp can be patient with me and learn what she needs to from me. 

What's new?
NOTHING.  *hashtag*talktoeveryone

What's old?  
One of our new investigators! Shes 88! And wants to be baptized! She makes socks out of real wool. Like she takes sheep fur from a sheep in her neighbor´s yard, spins it by hand (not in a machine, thats fancy stuff that only Aurora has) and knits socks!!!!!  I want socks! Shes incredible! She birthed and raised THIRTEEN kids And raised 6 more of her grandkids!!!!  She can't see out of one eye and her husband left her so she raised all those kids and worked to support them.

What's funny?  
Life! We were attacked by some birds and a dog yesterday, first the dog. Then the bird sbecause it wasa a small dog and the birds where trying to pick it up haha 

Are Christmas decorations going up?
No. People dont have money for it here. 

Do you have technology that you take to teach, like dvds and stuff?
If they have a dvd player, yeah kind of and we can use our USBs a lot of the time! 

How do you get your missionary supplies like copies of the Book of Mormon?  
In the green bag with cards and such

Do you have a fan in your apartment to move the air?  
Yes, but this week it was a little cold. 

Can you sleep with your windows open?
Yes and we do. 

How's training? 
Good! I have no idea what I'm doing.

What's your favorite Spanish word?
Ummmmmmmm.... right now? Bizcochuelo- it basically means a cake without frosting. 

The Lord is blessing Bolson a ton!!!

Love, Hermana Sant




1 comment:

  1. Laughing! "hashtag because i cant use the sign here blessed!" "Hashtag talk to everyone!" So funny!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!