Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 43 - San Martin de los Andes

Okay, So I KNOW im in the area i need to be. Ive had a good time on my mission and I feel like this transfer is gonna be GREAT! 

Hermana Coman... poor thing. Her trainer didn't let her write in the area book.... so we DON'T have ANYTHING written down about ANYONE for the past 3 months of work here. She has never planned a day in her life. Because her trainer didn't let her suggest anything for the training sessions or plan! 

So, this week, I was looking in the area book the whole time while listening to the stories about "oh..... theres this one girl we visited once that was really nice" me: oh whats her name? "IDK" me: okay... do you know where she lives. "no... I don't have any idea." Me: okay... a different person then. 

I am depending on the good area book keeping of two sisters that were here about 8 months ago... 

We have a big map in the pension and I write down the general streets that w'll be going to every day. Hermana Coman knows nothing. And doesnt think about a way to get to know something. She just says she doesnt know. We're working on gaining knowledge... 

So, we're working. 

The memebers are AMAZING here. The ward is HUGE! I felt the spirit stronger in this sacrament meeting than any other sacrament meeting ive been in. It was temple material spirit feeling! And kids were playing and screaming and everything. So special! I love this ward! 

The district is super judgy of me. The sister before me was a BIG flirt. And now they thing Im the same. I asked the new guy where he was from and got stink eye from the zone leaders.... Also, the zone leaders took half of our area, so we{re basically doing a white wash! because the missionaries before me haven't worked in this part of our area (so the zone leaders having that part of our area... BIG inspiration seriously!)  haha  its a good time! 

As for the MOLDY apartment. I bought bleach!!!! I've been bleaching the ceilings and scrubbing them regularly (as a result... I ALWAYS smell like bleach... oh well!) and today... I found the SOURCE! I had been spraying the ceilings the whole week... little did I think about..... the CUPBOARD UNCER THE SINK. 

Also, we have a private courtyard... complete mess. we're working on it. 

Also, we found a WHOLE binder full of investigators and .... MOLDY! through and through! EWWWWWW!!!!!! 

Also, one of the pictures is of a drawing that morena in trevelin made of me before I left:) Kids call me Santa or Santi because sant is hard to pronounce:) 

I can totally send pictures:) with my new memory card:) I only took a couple of pics. One is of me with an OLD flip book from missionary past. Maybe you'll recognize it, mama. haha 

I've been }in contact with the office almost daily because of the problems Im finding in this apartment. :) They love me in the office so its gonna REAL nice:) 
My tummy pain has gotten worse and worse.

Im not running low on anything. I could use an inhaler now that I'm using so much bleach. 

I am running out of mascara. Fear of buying something that will go next to my eyes in argentina is real. Im living FREE without makeup:)

I TOTALLY GOT ATTACKED by a dog this week! Freaking dogs! I was SO mad at Hermana Coman. She just sleeeked away and here I was fighting a rotweiler or pit bull or.... was it a mix? I was shaking for a good hour after haha These dogs are NOT the dogs in Trevelin haha

Funny?  I forgot to tell you about a guy that yelled at us in Trevelin out of his car window while drifting... "heeeeeeeyyyyy... dame la palabra del Señooooor." or " heeeeeyyyyyy give me the word of the Lord" 
SO FUNNY! 
Happy? LIFE 
Smelly? THe pension.
Yummy? Nope:( 
Vomitous? The pension

Oh Yeah! And! we have this little courtyard thing that we have to ourselves but our neighbor's window leads to the coutyard. Last night, the key didnt work for the pension, so we had to climb though the window of the neighbor's house and break into our windows (which luckily dont work) And ruuuunnnnn over to turn off the alarm because it has motion detectors and the second I jumped in , they went off. Luckily, our neighbors are super nice and let us climb through their window:) 
Today the stake president came over and fixed the door:) 
Good times! 

I LOVE PAUL! Studying him is the best! Im writing down all of his characteristics. I want to talk gospel with you more haha 

I love you!

Hermana Sant



1 comment:

  1. Her pension is nasty. I WANT PICS OF THESE CRAZY DOGS! Where do they come from?? She taught that comp so much.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!