Monday, April 3, 2017

Week 50 - San Martin de los Andes

 
Im doing pretty good1 I finally have my doctor appointment tomorrow! All food makes me feel sick, so I might just not eat, but I have not been successful in that pusuit. I just love food but food hates me.

Are the lice totally gone? Was it hard to sleep when you had them? 
Its gone. And yes. I could feel them crawling around (i dont know if literally or from paranoia) but i didnt sleep when I had them. I was sure they were crawling and running and eating. It was tough haha.

Anyways! This week! We had conference with President. I LOVE traiing meetings! We learned how to be more direct with our commitmentss. 

Madelen didnt go to a SINGLE conference. We are ging to have to leave her if she doesn't start showing more interest and a desire to repent. 

But, Martin went to the second session on sunday so he heard the AMAZING talk by Joaquin... IDK his last name... for investigators. MIRACLES because Martin is there because of his almost girlfriend:) YAY!!!!! We are going to visit him this wednesday. 

I LOVED GENERAL CONFERENCE! It was all just so good. 
I hope y'all are all doing well!

Love, Hermana Sant


1 comment:

  1. I forgot about her lice. What a nightmare. She is so strong and brave.... Ah. SHE IS SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!