Monday, April 10, 2017

Week 51 - San Martin de los Andes

 

This week was good! We went to Neuquen on Thursday .... in the morning. at one am. Its because everyone is going on strike (teachers, bus drivers... everyone!) so everything's closed sometimes. Poor kids here. Theyre not getting their education. But teachers arent getting their money.... tough stuff. 
Then we can back from Neuquen after ANOTHER failed atempt to do my fingerprints at 11 in the morning of Thursday. 
My stomach... is worse. The doctor gave me a new diet (NO MORE LAMB! or cheese or milk (but I already dropped that), or BREAD or anythink happy. I can eat granola! and rice! hahaha) and the mission doctor said he recommends that I go home if I can't work! Ha! I'm working til I drop! They aren't sending me home just to do the endoscopy that the doctor here says I need! I literally laughed at Presidente when he told me that. (respectfully!!!!) so I wont be going to the doctor but I will be keeping with the new diet:) 
We have Nelida and Martin who will be baptized next week. turns out Alicia went to general conference but went into the nursery room and we didnt know she was there! MIRACLES! I love God. He is always working in our lives! 
Anyways. I love you all!



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA to the top picture!!! Omg. So funny. I feel so bad about her stomach. I can't wait for her to get home so that digestzen can change her life.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!