Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 54 - San Martin de lose Andes

So today was transfers! 
True to my pattern lately of only having a companion for ONE transfer, I have a new companion! 
And a new area! 
My dream since day one in the mission field of going to BARILOCHE came true. 
I´m here with Hermana Ventura and am now sister training leader with her. 
Hermana JArvis is now with Hermana Brown as Sisters training leaders too! 
The four of us have had the other as companion hahaha 
I love Bariloche. Chocolate capital of the world. what else could you ask for? 
I have been blessed to stay in the south for at least one more transfer of my mission and am returning to the same zone that I was in when I was in El Bolsón. 

This week in San Martin was really good! We found a few families! Also, President came for a few hours and told us about our transfers a few days early:) I still didnt pack until last night haha I didn´t want to leave!!!!! The members in San Martin are really and truly special to me. I love them all. Anita, the one that I have the picture with in the night, RAN 15 blocks at 8:15 at night to get to our pension just when we had to go inside to say bye. The family that I have the picture of with the cat and the barbie cried at lunch and told me they would keep the barbie to remember me (they say I look like her haha) I love them all!!!! I love San Martin. 

Love, 
Hermana Sant








1 comment:

  1. I just love that she has stayed in the south of her mission so long! And that she is a sister training leader! I love that she is so loved and that people think she looks like their Barbie! :) SO CUTE! I also love that she is having so many companions because you learn something from every companion and so it's just more and more experience. It's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!