Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 56 - Bariloche


So, I saw your gorgeous faces this week! It was a good time. If there were a next time, I would tell yall, okay, each person gets 3 minutes and mom and dad get 5! and Id talk to each one of you individually. But I'll have more than 3 minutes with each the next time I see yall haha 
So, this week was FULL of miracles! We went to Dina Huapi! And we found a lot of people there. We found 2 families and we taught the recent converts, the palavecinos. They are great! They lived in utah for 10 years, moved here and got baptized! haha 
We also found another family along the highway that gets to dina huapi! YAY MIRACLES! 
It was a really special week because just last sunday I had fasted that we could find families and we found 4! I love that when we ask specific questions the lord gives us specific answers! 

Love, Hermana Sant


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!