Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 58 - Bariloche


I realized I had never taken pictures really in Trevelin so I took a picture or two with sister slade while we were in exchanges. 

Hermana Ventura just had her monthaversary of being in the mission of 11 months. 
I dont remember what the other pioctures were haha 

This week we did exchanges in Esquel and Trevelin. I have served in Trevelin and I did exchanges in Esquel with Hermana Jarvis (a billion years ago). Theyre doing fine now and Trevelin is doing really good too! I love all of them! 
This week, we were in our area for three days. We had lots of miracles. We have a family, Hebe with her 3 kids, that will be baptized on the 10th. We found her in the street three weeks ago. We've had one lesson with her. She is so special! she is reading ht ebook of mormon because she remembers some elders from when she was 4 years old and they were always so good and she felt happy in her family in the few years that they visited. That is why she is receptive now. I dont know who those elders were, but we are just now seeing the fruits of their efforts. 
Also, we found someone from the states. She heard my accent on the street and asked me if I was from the states and told me her whole life in english. She is going through a really terrible divorce. She has been living in the street for 3 months because he kicked her out and tried to kill her and her house was just possessed by the police a few days ago and she was moving in the day we saw her. She doesnt have ANYTHING except the house and a futon bed. And she only talked to me because of my accent. She is really open to the gospel and wants to learn more. She was our miracle. she invited us in and she wanted to heara bout wehat we believe and she loved it all! I will never complain about not having perfect spanish ever again. 

So, when we were traveling, we got the pension of the sisters in esquel at like midnight. Then we left early to get to the pension in trevelin at 7 and then we left the next day to go to esquel early and then we left at 6 in the morning the next day and these nights we slept on the floor and really didnt sleep. Im still axhausted hahaha I do not like traveling so much because it makes me so tired! Bu the exchanges were good! 

We had an activity for the revolution day or something where we had locro. Also, we went to cerro catedral today in the morning. Really pretty! 

Love, Hermana Sant









No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!