Monday, August 7, 2017

Week 68 - Bariloche


Okay, so this week was good! It was really hard but also really good! We had leadership counsel in Neuquen and I got to see HErmanas Brown, Ventura, Jarvis, and Barfuss. I love those girls! So, we worked hard this week and we had some crazy experiences! 
We went to this lady's house that lives on a hill and we clapped the door and she came out and let us in. We got in the gate and she had this cute dog that looked REALLY beaten up. She told us it wasnt hers but it followed her home and she felt bad for it so shes letting it stay in the gate but outside of the house. When we went into the house, the dog FLEW in and started attacking their cat! The investigator was sobbing and we got the dog out, after it had knocked over the table, all of the chairs and almost the china cabinet. Then, we all sat down and the lady calmed down and all so we were about to start teaching and the dog started walking on her roof (because her house is in such a steep hill that you could just walk from the street right onto the roof). So, we got it to get out of the gate and all and FINALLY, we taught jçher. 
Also, we always go to this same house. Its a place fully of little apartments. You walk into a door and walk down some sketchy stairs until you get to some apartments on the hill. We opened up the door yesterday and a dog, think that my step into the hosue was an effort to kick, bit my shoe! There is a bite mark in my boots! haha and then some other dog-- all at the same time-- that was wandering around in the street rubbed up against me. I relized a bit after that he was bleeding a TON and he had gotten blood on my dress. Good stuff. 
I loev the people here. and the dogs. But you need to be careful with the dogs. You never knocçw when one willl be gushing blood or whne a little weener dog will bite your foot. 
Also, the gospel is true and Jesus loves us. I know it. 
Love, Hermana Sant





No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!