Monday, July 31, 2017

Week 67 - Bariloche


 So, this week was good! I have my new companion from Brazil! Hermana Gaertner. She knows a lot of english so we talk in english a lot and she is teaching me how to speak Portuguese! Its fun! And almost spanish with a bit of a gringo accent haha 
She is from Curitiva Brazil and has been out for about 14 months (just one less transfer than me). 
So, this week, we found a less active member from Bolson and her boyfriend who is VERY interested in the gospel! He would have come to church this Sunday but there was an emergency with his grandson. Also, we taught Alejandro and the lesson went GREAT! but he will be in buenos aires for the next 3 weeks! 
Also, Hebe and her kids could go to church for a few weeks, but yesterday, they went! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. 
I am learning a lot! I love Bariloche! We finally had a missionary work meeting with the bishop this week (because we dont have ward counsel here) and it went really well! 
Today, we are leaving to go to Neuquen! YAY! and next week... we`re going to Neuquen ..... AGAIN! YAY!!!! Yay for not being in out area for 3 days a week! 
We are going to the leadership training conference. They have told us it will start at 10 am and end at 8pm. a LONG conference. I am so ready. Next week we will go to Neuquen to do my paperwork ot be LEGAL! Its only taken almost 16 months, but I think this time it sounds like it will really happen! 
I love yall! The church is true! Read the Book of Mormon every day:) 
Love, Hermana Sant




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!