Monday, August 28, 2017

Week 71 - Bariloche


This week, it snowed! 
One of the pictures I sent you is of me and mty foot by a black thing outside of a house, that is the calefactors, or gas space heaters, and it lets heat out on the outside sometimes. We were freezing yesterday and put our hands on one to heat up for a bit haha 
 Also, the pictures of me on a beach is because our area also has all of the coast of the lake here and what you dont see in the picture is ALLLLL of the houses on the coastline haha They say that this lake does not have a bottom. No one has found the bottom yet and they say that it connects with the locness monster ake in another park of the world. Cool stuff huh? 
This week was GREAT! We have 7 new investigators! FINALLY! Other weeks we only had 2 or 4. We found a family and a few other people! One person that we taught yesterday is named Manuel. He has read the pamphlets that missionaries give out before but never recieved the discussions. So, we taught him the restoration yesterday and he loved it! He finally understood the apostacy and why it is so important that we have prophets today. It was great! 
Also, I have quite a big cold still. I cant sleep very well because I am coughing ALOT. but last night we went to bed early and this morning I took a nap. Aleluya! I feel a lot better but still on edge of being sick haha Thats basically it:)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!