Monday, September 4, 2017

Week 72 - Bariloche

So, we had a week all in all very good! (not for the group... my companion just notified me that this week she started to love me so thats good stuff) 
And we had a week full of people to teach which was great! 
Yesterday we got transfers and I am going to Limay-- the meca of the mission, smae ward as president, the sisters that get alllll of the newbies and say goodbye to all of the oldies, the sisters that we stay with when we do paperwork to be legal-- and my companion will be the one, the only.... Hermana FARR. Thats right. Hermana Farr that got here the transfer after me in Bariloche who is awesome and so funny and the best ever. I am so excited. And I am openly expressing my bias... in this email. I am trying to control being so excited in front of my companion. Her and I will be doing whitewash there in Limay.
 All week this week Hermana Gaertner and I have been saying that they could not surprise us with transfers, so when they did the transfer call and said I was leaving and Hermana gaertner would stay and Hermana Nokes would be her companion. Nope. No surprise here. It was 2 hours later when they called us and said there was a change in the transfers that we were surprised. Hermana gaertner will still be in Bariloche with hermana Nokes... for a week. the sisters in Esquel- hermana Howard and hermana Rodriguez- will come here and gaertner and nokes will go to Esquel next sunday. They will do the big switcharoo next sunday because the sisters in Esquel have a baptism this saturday. after the investigator gets confirmed, theyre leaving and coming here! whitewash EVERYWHERE. 
Really. I am just too blessed by the lord this week. Hermana Geartner and I are good friends. I am going to Limay, my dream area, with my dream companion, and its perfect because when yall come to get me in October, I will aready be there and I dont have to take a 7 hour bus ride up to Neuquen. I will walk a couple of blocks and be there. 
Anyways, god loves us. This is the true gospel of Jesus christ restored on the earth. I love you all! ç









No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!