Monday, September 11, 2017

Week 73 - Limay

Okay so the pictures. Hermana farr and I decided to dress up as hipster missionaries for the leadership counsel. It was good.  
Hermana barbosa and HErmana Flores go home with me. 
That is the letter from president full of my goals I have to put for my future-- my trunky letter-- I still hvent even touched it hahaa 
Sergio got baptized this week! He was very ready, but we worked with him this week so that he could understand the importance of baptism and the book of m romon. The water heater in the church b roke before the baptism so he got baptized in cold water! Poor guy! 
Also I was blessed to se hermana banuera in the terminal in Bariloche before I cam eup to the north! I LOVE HER! 
All in all this week was great! Were walking around kind of like chickens with their heads cut off haha  we just get really lost and end up finding someone at about 8:30 at night! Its all perfect haha This week President told us that each companionship needs to have one baptism by the end of september. so we are working on that in our area and with the sisters:) We will probably be doing exchanges this week to help them! We are very excited:)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!