Monday, September 18, 2017

Week 74 - Limay

So, this week, it started getting hot here! Im getting a little sunburned but I am doing good! I feel like right now, spring in neuquen, is hotter than mid summer in el Bolson. So weird! haha  I was VERY blessed to not be in this part of the mission for summer because I would not have survived haha 
The work is doing good here! The truth is, we were left with alot of people "ready to be baptized with baptismal dates" but as we have visited the people, they do not want to be baptized and never heard of their baptismal dates haha so we are working on that! 
I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEE the people here! the ward is so great and there are some families that are just really models for good gospel living or from good family relationships or for good memeber missionary work. I love it! They are all working so hard! 
We found one family last night that is AWESOME! They are so ready for the gospel. They are Jonathan, Yanina, and Erik. So, pray for them please:) 
Also, President, put the goal for the mission of one baptism by the end of september, so if yall could just keep that in your prayers:)
Also, this saturday, we went to one of the sisters' pension because they are a little discouraged (and here in the north its a 40 minute walk to the other ssters instead of a 4 hour wallk like in the south) and we ate breakfast with them before they left. I went to the pantry to grab a cup and to my surprise, there is a cup FULLLLLL of oil right there and it just came pouring out all over me haha good times.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!