Monday, July 4, 2016

Week 11 - El Bolsón

Okay, I don't have much time, but lets do this! We finally tried another Internet place for today and I can send pictures! YAY!
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO! And MOM!!! Letters are coming in the mail! wellllll... they will be. I'm working on it haha 
Okay, have you guys seen that be still my soul music video on the church website? wow. What a powerful message. 

I have time, so I'll tell you about yesterday. I got a headache on Saturday morning and it has not gone away! I'm freaking out! It was worse on Saturday and now its just a little bit of pain, enough to know its there. But yesterday, we were walking and I just couldn't swallow and I couldn't have my eyes focus on anything and I just broke out into tears. I didn't even know I was stressed or emotionally upset until this happened! I had no idea what was happening. It was like I had no control over my body! I sat down on a rock and my poor companion was like, "Do you want a blessing? What can I do!?" and I was like yeah a blessing would be good. We walked back to the church, me still crying slowly, not hiccup sobbing, and the elders met us there. Elder McCarlie gave me a blessing and I didn't feel better right away but I had stopped crying by the time we got to the investigator's house. I knew I had something emotionally upset with me before I started crying and that it was hindering the work but I didn't know it was that bad! I feel a ton better now! God is taking care of me in exactly the way I need. Everyone says the first six months are the hardest part, so I just have to get through this first part and everything will seem normal to me! And I just have to focus on the people. not me and my language or inadequacies. only the people and how I can help them in my own way. Anyways, that's my sad story of the week! Its all good though! 



The fire sirens here are like the sirens that go of in the movies about World War 2 before everyone gets bombed and dies. The first time I heard them, I was like... this is how it ends! hahaha But its just letting the fire department know there's an emergency of some sort! 
Lucas and Silvina had their baby blessed this Sunday! It was so sweet! The bishopbric were the people who did it. And Lucas's mom came to watch! I hope it opened her heart a little bit more to the church! 
Also, remember those "naturalist" believers? Well, we haven't been able to teach them for like three weeks because Matias always comes outside and says Analia is sick. We tried one more time this week in the morning and Analia came out and said we can come teach them every Thursday at 11! Its so excited! And such a miracle that we finally got in touch with them again! I learned a lot this week! Its been fun and good. 

I repeat.... I have no idea what pictures I'm sending! I'm just sending as many as I can! 


Love, Hermana Sant


 (We also received a bunch of pictures of random scriptures in Spanish!  Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!