Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 14 - El Bolsón

*How is the communication between you and your comp going? 
good! Better! 

*Did you color your hair to avoid lice? 
No. Its fine. She is doing the treatment and I don't have it... yet! 


*Do you still have plutorutous?
And yes. Every day between 7:30 and 8! 

*How is the Spanish going? 
I think good!

*How are your shin splints doing? 
I don't have them anymore! And I can run in the mornings now without troubles!

*What's the weather like? 
Cold. Rainy.

*Do you do fun stuff on your p-days?
Not really. I need to plan more fun stuff but idk what fun stuff there is in Bolson! 

I decorated a planner for the first time!
Okay, this week feels like it was all Lucas and Silvina! We had their civil wedding on Wednesday, their wedding party of Friday that the ward was so nice to throw! The ward decorated it all and brought all the food! Lucas's family doesn't really support his decision in any of this (they didn't go to the baptism) and Silvina's family doesn't have a lot, so the ward threw it all together! It was so nice! 
  
 
  
 
Then on Saturday we had the baptism of Lucas! Lucas was so happy! And there was hardly room in the room for the baptismal font for everyone! It was great! I love that he has been so supported by the ward!
  
  
 
 In El Bolsón:

I got the birthday box you send through that Argentina company!


 The outside of our pension.  We live in the upper left:
  
Oh and If i eat an egg for breakfast almost every day, will I get hepatitis? Hermana Ovando says I will. 

Still looking for how we can get investigators to church. They read and they pray, but they don't go to church because its a half hour walk and its cold and they have little little kids. We have done everything. We have born testimony. We've committed them. We've had member go to their houses and try to pick them up and they end up being asleep. We've gone to their house before church with pancakes and paid for the taxi to church and they just don't go. 

That's my main concern with them. Its so hard! 
And I don't have time! I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!