Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 22 - El Bolsón

No time this week!
Okay, this week! We were in Neuquén doing paperwork for 3 days! So we didn't have time for anything in our area! We had to do my fingerprints for the FBI background check again (I have NO idea why haha) and the people weren't listening to me tell them which one was direcha and isguierda in english (right and left) so we had to do them a ton! Eventually, we got it down! And my hands were black for a good long time!

Honestly, sometimes I do feel homesick, but less and less. I'm trying to focus only on the mission. The times I feel homesick are when I just want to visit the family and talk. I remember our vacations a lot now because it like vacation time here haha but I'm trying not to think about all of that! 

Well, this week was really interesting! We were in Neuquén for a while so we couldn't visit all of the people that we wanted to visit this week but we really learned that the members are so crucial to the work! We have three new investigators all with families because one member invited her friends over and us at the same time. It was a nice surprise:) And all of our converts all of our investigators are references or friends or family of members. We look and look in other places, but the members are the key! 



 Our hike to Hidden Falls today!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!