Monday, September 26, 2016

Week 23 - El Bolsón

 
We made german pancakes this week! Wheat... because thats the only flour we had haha and a gringo from missions past left a little bottle of maple flavoring so we had syrup! more selfies and stuff haha  Also, I have a rocking tan line from my glasses. I'm am now starting to use a whole ton of sunscreen on my nose! haha 

Okay, this week, We were outside of a less active's house clapping, and her friend, the sister of an old investigator, walked up and tried to clap too. We asked her, the sister, if we could visit them that day. She looked at us and turned right around and slowly walked away, but not really away, just around the fence a little bit and looked back at us every few steps. Eventually she stopped about 10 feet away from us and waited until we left. We've never been rejected like that before haha Hermana Jarvis and I just looked at each other and were like, what just happened? It was funny for us! And that's my random experience this week. 

There was another guy hiding from us behind a tree and it turns out he's a member! we had a lesson in the steet with him and prayed and everything. He was at church this Sunday:) For the first time since I've been here! 

Also, this week, I learned that having a clean apartment can really change your perspective. We deep cleaned the pension and I feel so much more energetic and happy haha  Also, we leanred how to cook without much in the apartment because a lot of our lunches this week canceled haha but, we ate good! It just wasn't the most delicious week haha we had a lot of eggs and carrots :) 
A member gave us this huge egg but we haven't eaten it yet.

That's my week!

Love, Hermana Sant




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!