Monday, September 5, 2016

Week 20 - El Bolsón

Okay, I don't have time. I wish I had a bit more time to write y'all! 

This week was great! We taught a ton of people! And Mayra is going to be baptized as soon as her body recuperates from the C'section she had. And Paula is talking to her husband about marriage tonight! We've been fasting and praying so hard that his heart will be opened and he'll agree to marry her! They have tons of kids together and live together, they just have to go to the official office thingy and get married!

The good: PAULA and MAYRA! and Hermana Jarvis. I'm learning a ton from her.
The bad:
Who are you teaching: A ton of new people and Paula and Mayra. We have all new investigators and a lot of them we just teach on the streets and they're super nice :)   
What's the weather like? Its cold in the morning hot from the sun in the afternoon and cold at night! Its really pretty and dry.   
Have you been run over by anyone else? Nope! Thank goodness! 

Has the work picked up? 
Yes! We made it pick up. When one of our appointments falls through, we contact and have at least 2 lessons with prayers in that time period. 
Do you still have tummy probs? Yes. 
Is it almost summer there? more like spring haha 
Do you fall asleep easily? Always! 
Does a mission still seem crazy exciting and scary or is it totally your new normal? Sometimes its crazy that I'm a missionary because I always pictured them as different and now I am one... Idk its weird. I dont' feel like a missionary, I feel normal with a different purpose every moment of every day.
Do you dream in Spanish yet? All the time. And if not, spanglish.

Wow. I don't know what else I can tell y'all this week was great! We're working hard and having fun in the work! I'm really enjoying the work:) 
I love you all!  
I was too busy and forgot to take pictures this week - here are two selfies I took this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!