Monday, July 3, 2017

Week 63 - Bariloche

 How's the work?  
So, I am working harder, praying more, and studying more than I have ever before on the mission and we are not having very much success. I know that the Lord has his time and loves us all.

Your area? 
Good. we are working with an investigator name Vanina. She left her Evangelica church about 4 months ago because she felt there werent many opportunities to serve in that church and she LOVES that Jesus visited the Americas.She is a little scared to come to church because she just recently l.eft her other church, but she believes in all that we teach and is willing to act on the answers she recieves from God. She is great! Also, we have Carolina (21 year old) who is not living with, but is not keeping the Law of Chastity, with a 42 year old member. She is coming to church every week, but really just wants to marry her bpoyfirend and get baptized. She cant because hes still not divorced from his first wife.  We love them both and we are working hard to help them recognize the answers they recieve.
The ward here is alittle tough. we have about 30 people in sacrament meeting so it should be a branch, but we have so many less actives that its a ward. but the numbers are also wrong because more than half of the people on the ward directory are dead or dont live here now. We are working on putting energy into the ward and I included pictures of the activity we did this week

 Companionship?
Really good! I LOVE hermana Howard. She is GREAT! 

 Companion?
She is incredible. So organized, great at making and doing plans. Everything. I love her a ton! And she has a fabulous family. I hear all about them! 

 Health?
Im good! Im actually really REALLY sick with a cold. I have body aches, constant runny nose and couhg and Im really tired, but this çis just something I have to wait out. 

 Apartment?
Still the same. 

I am learning so much this transfer. I love it here in Bariloche and am SO blessed to be here. I know that God loves us that that Christ is our Savior. 

There pictures are from this week. The activity and the hike on Monday. Today we didn't do anything fun, but we rested in the pension. Its best for my health that way. Next week we'll do something fun
 

 




 

1 comment:

  1. I love the zen in the air picture of you!!! *laughing emoji because blogger hasn't caught up to whatever century we're in* I hope your cold is all the way gone and you feel better! Stay healthy! Sorry sis!

    raerae

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!