Monday, July 24, 2017

Week 66 - Bariloche

Inline image 1
IM STAYING IN BARILOCHE! I cant believe it! everyone in the mission wants to come to the south of the mission and I still haven't left. this will be my 8th transfer in the zone of Bariloche. I just really felt like my work here was done and that hermana howard would stay and have TONS of success. I guess the lord knows better! I am SO thankful! but EVERY missionary was telling me I was going north ALL transfer! 
Also, I just got the email we never want to get... the email asking for our information so the secretary of the mission can make flight plans.
I oficially only have one more opportunity to leave the south of the mission. I will be here for more transfer! #blessed. 
Our feet were FREEZING the other day. We left in the morning and it was SO pretty outside. We went into lunch and left and it was POURING rain until we went home and we did not put on the shoes we should have for rain. We were sloshing around everywhere. 
So, we had a really good week! We finally had more new investigators. every weeks we've had like 2. This week we had five! We are wokring so hard haha
TRANSFERS! Im starçying here and my companion with be EHrmana Gaertner from BRazil! Hermana Howard is going to Esquel doign white wash! 
Well, thats basically all Ive got to say this week. I love y'all! 

Hermana Sant








No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!