Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 16 - El Bolsón

Here, they eat a lot of meat! I had never seen so much meat all at once until this member, Hermana Cayo, had us over for lunch and we had barbecue. It was so yummy!!!
 
She served us a steak, a huge piece (or really I think it was a whole chicken) of chicken, a ginormous blood sausage, more sausage links and ribs with potato salad and normal salad..... for each person!!!! I was full for the entire fast sunday that followed haha

  
 
Oh! The cover for my English Book of Mormon... I love it! Its really all I wanted from Argentina! Is a homemade leather cover for my Book of Mormon....it was made with love by the sweetest little old hippie lady in the ward (she knits ALL of her clothes) and I LOOOOOVVVVEEE this cover! 

The struggle with people not coming to church continues. We have done everything possible and so have a few of the members and nothing haha They can't get baptized or anything without church! 

One investigator, Paula, is amazing! She read the first 17 chapters of 1 nefi in 3 days!!! And shes still reading every day and prays all the time and understands and loves the gospel! Now she just has to go to church, stop smoking and get married... yay! I love her! Her understanding and growth has amazed me every time we visit her and I know she can change her life and grow even closer to God! When we met her, she didn't believe in God at all, but she "sensed a good energy" about us and let us into her house haha 

 
 
 
My language learning techniques!

I wish I had time to describe every single bit of this place to you! Its incredible! I love it! Thank you for all that you do! You and dad and everything you guys have done before and now have inflkuenced me more than yall know! 
The family home everning activity that we have each week! 

A member who had a birthday and we brought her a little cake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!