Monday, August 22, 2016

Week 18 - El Bolsón

The sun is staying out longer and longer each day... primavera here we come! Also, its pretty hot haha I'd say yesterday was like a good day in Idaho in the summer. Hot because of the sun, but theres always a nice breeze, but it smells like spring, so I love it!!!

Okay, today is tranfers! I haven't met her yet, but my companion is Hermana Jarvis! Hermana Ovando went to serve in Esquel. So now, I'm in Bariloche waiting until Hermana Jarvis gets here! I'm with the sister training leader, Hermana Artica and Hermana Farr.
This week was good! On P-day (last week... not today), we had an activity in the church with all of our recent converts and two young adults that are leaving on their missions soon. We played games and ate pizza! It was super fun! 
Maira had her baby this week! His name is Maximo and he's darling! 
Last night, we had the family home evening at the church because we couldn't earlier in the week. We are slowing trying to transition it into more of a fireside instead of family home evening so that the people will have family home evening in their houses on Mondays. 
One cool experience we had this week! Hermana Ovando and I have been working and praying to find more people to teach and one less active stopped us on the street the other day (he left his house and practically ran after us haha) and told us about a family that is going through a hard time right now that he thinks we should visit. We visited the family the next day, and the father is very interesting in the gospel and we were able to teach him this week! It was perfect! 
Also, this week was awesome because Lucas bore his testimony in sacrament meeting! he always gets emotional when talk about God or preying so he was very nervous and scared he would cry, but he did a great job!!! 
Well, I'm not sure what more I can say! Its been a good time! I cant wait to meet hermana Jarvis!

This is the family of Hermana Mariela. She has two more kids not pictured.

The Cayo family! She is incredible! She work so hard in her calling and her job! 

This is the mom and sister and nephew of Nelly.
This is Santiago and Soledad (Alan not pictured) with their new car.
Also, I saved a cat from a tree! I heard a kitten screaming for help (like we could hear her down the street) and we passed by and she was stuck in the tree. I said "Grab my camera! Im gonna save this cat!" and I did haha I felt like a super hero cause that always happens in the movies (Incredibles).

My district.

1 comment:

  1. She's so pretty! And growing so much spiritually and personality! She's an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!